Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Crazy asian pussy ???
Autor Wiadomość
RichardSwill Offline
RichardSwillPR

Liczba postów: 2
Crazy asian pussy ???
She looked up at Buford. He always drove a hard bargain with city folk, who he felt looked down on him; and looking back on it now, perhaps she had looked down on him too when she had first met him. She certainly didn't look down on him now. After a year of helping out on his chicken farm in return for chicken "feed", as he liked to put it, the city girl felt practically in awe of him."Geez!" I exclaimed, "How many guys fucked you this morning?"Jan had moved back up beside Anne. The guys were working their nipples, sharing both women between them. Anja went for Anne's pussy first. Everyone's attention turned to Anja's busy mouth."Don't you want to fuck me?" Cassidy asked insistently. She threw a leg over my body and began straddling me, her hips now on my thighs and her hand still rubbing at my cock head. "What do I have to do to you? You make it seem like you don't want me. Do I have to throw myself at you? Why don't you want my body like other guys do?"

Ruth’s fingers slipped almost unconsciously down her loose shirt and traveled to her own breasts.It was too late, the bubbling was boiling over, and the burst of pleasure was on it's way. "Oh shit!" I blurted uncontrollably."I gotta see if we still fit." I told her. Anne pondered this a moment, then with a slightly panicked look, fell to the rug, pulling me with her. She lay on her back and clutched her knees to her chest. I pushed my cock into her missionary style. She was very wet, very receptive, but not any less tight than I had felt after a busy night of sex. I withdrew and twirled my finger, motioning her to get on her hands and knees. Again, my cock slid into her familiar embrace. I pulled my cock out of her again as she rolled to her side. She raised her top leg for me, and I straddled her lower one and slipped into her tightness. She squeezed her vaginal muscles as a final reassurance, and we both relaxed.John couldn't believe his luck when he heard this. He was even more surprised when Bob came up to him as they walked up the 18th fairway.
15-05-2019 11:39
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Crazy asian pussy ??? - RichardSwill - 15-05-2019 11:39