Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Crazy negro bodies ?
Autor Wiadomość
Martinwah Offline
MartinwahKI

Liczba postów: 3
Crazy negro bodies ?
"Didn't that feel good?" she asked."I would really like to fuck you, now." I said to her.Jenna quickly dropped her hand down onto Doug's bulging crotch and groaned, "Damn, that's hard!"Afterwards, Cassidy quickly changed and left to meet friends. I masturbated that night remembering the look of overwhelming ecstasy on her pretty face... and my cum spurting between her gentle hands.

Ignoring the growing heat between my legs, I smiled. "Thank you, I think so." I gestured at the dance floor. "So, I like to keep him happy, and I did, and now—"Jenna let my waist go. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she urged me to turn around. I spun to face her and she immediately stepped closer to me. Raising her arms over her head, she did a slow, sexy shimmy all the way down to the floor. I gasped at the feeling of her hands on the backs of my knees. As she began to work her way back up, her soft hands slid all the way up the back of my legs right up under my skirt."Here we go," he said, slowly pushing forward."No, I'll be on the bottom, you can lean over me." Here we go, again, can't agree on anything.
15-05-2019 12:10
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Crazy negro bodies ? - Martinwah - 15-05-2019 12:10

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości
KontaktŻużel, Speedway ForumWróć do góryWróć do forówWersja bez grafikiRSS