Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Hot asian hardcore .
Autor Wiadomość
RichardSwill Offline
RichardSwillPR

Liczba postów: 2
Hot asian hardcore .
"Maybe." I dashed to my wife and pecked her on the cheek. "Love you, Baby. Be right back.""You wouldn't mind?" John asked, surprised."Good," she said. Then she walked away into my bathroom while I stared up at my ceiling trying to figure out what the hell had just happened. I heard the water in my bathroom sink turn on, and what sounded like Cassidy washing her hands carefully in my sink. And then as I lay there with my deflating cock out in the open, I was surprised to hear the water turn off, the bathroom door open, and the door close again as Cassidy left."Then I...well I played around with a couple of girls and now I think about you too, Kim. The two of you are just..." She sighed. "I think about it all the time! And when I saw you guys tonight I couldn't help trying!"

"Thank you, it's been chilly in here, see." She said, sweetly."Aren't you going to get dressed?" he asked."That sounds like fun," Kelly said. "I haven't been down there in a while.""Well, I am," John said, truly embarrassed and feeling his cock growing in his shorts to prove it.
15-05-2019 12:08
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika