Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Amazing black pussy !
Autor Wiadomość
Martinwah Offline
MartinwahKI

Liczba postów: 3
Amazing black pussy !
I pondered that a moment "Good point. Besides, Anne does seem to be grabbing your dick a lot, tonight.""It feels weird just sort of... whipping it out in front of you," I said."And if you win?" Jason asked, his eyes twinkling.Anne was now pulling insistently on my cock. I knew what it was she wanted: a cock in her mouth. Without changing the placement of my tongue on Jan's heated pussy, I scooted my hips towards my Sweethearts' waiting, open mouth. Now, with my cock sliding between her lips, Anne's squeals of delight were muffled significantly. This caused Janet to look curiously down between her heaving breasts at Anne. Smiling, her eyes locked with mine.

I thought about that as I concentrated on my aim for a minute, and as I finished up, I said, "Well I don't like you suddenly changing the rules. And I don't appreciate you attacking me in the middle of the night just because you need to get off.""Bye, Mr. Henderson," she said, letting her hand grab his cock once more and squeeze. "See you next week."I took his hand. As we entered the living room, Jenna stood across the room near the hallway. I made my way to the couch and gestured towards it, saying, "Come sit down, honey. You want something to drink?"After what seemed like an hour of that play between the four of us, Chris suggested to hit the dance floor to let some of the built up tension subside. The two couples headed to the dance floor with each couple holding hands. We got to the floor and began to dance, Melissa is a very seductive dancer taking opportunities to rub her body against mine. She seductively swayed to and from me and as she moved there were times that her short shirt moved in such a way that it exposed the bottoms of her ass cheek. At one point, she faced me and pulled up the front of her skirt showing me her lovely bald pussy. I wish I could tell you what was happening between Lynn and Chris but I was so taken and focused on Melissa that the only thing I recall about those two were wrapped up in each other’s arms dancing closely together.
15-05-2019 11:12
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz